Our Journal Papers appear in top-tier journals in the area of computer communications networks likewise, our refereed Conference Papers appear in top conferences in the area. As well, students have co-authored three Books and have produced Theses that present the high caliber of research.
Invited Papers and Publications Awarded Best Paper
- S. M. A. Oteafy and H. S. Hassanein, "Leveraging Tactile Internet Cognizance and Operation via IoT and Edge Technologies," Proceedings of the IEEE. 107(2), pp. 364-375, Feb. 2019. Invited Paper
- A.S. El-Wakeel, A. Noureldin, H.S. Hassanein, and N. Zorba, "Utilization of Wavelet Packet Sensor De-noising for Accurate Positioning in Intelligent Road Services," International Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), pp. 1231-1236, May 2018.
- R. Atawia, H.S. Hassanein, and A. Noureldin, "Optimal and robust QoS-aware predictive adaptive video streaming for future wireless networks,” IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), pp. 1-6, Dec. 2017.
- E.G. AbdAllah, M. Zulkernine, and H.S. Hassanein, “Detection and Prevention of Malicious Requests in ICN Routing and Caching,” IEEE International Conference on Dependable Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC), pp. Oct. 2015.
- S. Abdel Hamid, G. Takahara, and H.S. Hassanein, “On the recruitment of smart vehicles for urban sensing,” IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), pp. 58-63, Dec. 2013.
- Z.M. Liu, N. Nasser, and H.S. Hassanein, “Heuristic based dynamic spectrum assignment in cognitive radio network,” International Conference on Computing, Management and Telecommunications (ComManTel) pp.105-110, Jan. 2013.
- A. Rashwan, A.-E.H. Taha, and H.S. Hassanein, “Benchmarking message authentication code functions for mobile computing,” IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), pp. 2585-2590, Dec. 2012.
- A. El Kouche and H.S. Hassanein, “Ultrasonic non-destructive testing (NDT) using wireless sensor networks,” International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT), Procedia Computer Science, vol. 10, pp. 136-143, Aug. 2012.
- A. Akhlaq, A.I. Sulyman, H.S. Hassanein, A. Alsanie, and S. Alshebeili, “Symbol error probability analysis of MIMO-relay multiplexing scheme in IEEE 802.16j systems,” International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT), pp. 7-12, Mar. 2012.
- F.M. Al-Turjman, H.S. Hassanein, and S.M.A. Oteafy, "Towards augmenting federated wireless sensor networks," International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT), Procedia Computer Science, pp. 224-231, Sep. 2011.
- K. Elgazzar, M. Salah, A.-E.M. Taha, and H.S. Hassanein, “Comparing uplink schedulers for LTE,” International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), pp. 189-193, Jun. 2010.
- K. Ali and H.S. Hassanein, “Distributed receiving in RFID systems,” IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), pp. 69-76, Oct. 2009.
- A. Radwan and H.S. Hassanein, “Analyzing the application of inter-cell relay in CDMA cellular networks,” IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), pp. 243-248, Jun. 2009.
- Y.H. Tam, R. Benkoczi, H.S. Hassanein, and S.G. Akl, “Optimal channel assignment in multi-hop cellular networks,” IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM), pp. 731-735, Nov. 2007.